Scale your business with Katana and keep inventory under control
As your business grows, and you start expanding your reach, it’s smart to start both inventory tracking and inventory forecasting. This helps you understand which of your products are most in demand, which may need to be discontinued, and how to plan ahead for spikes in orders.
Here’s how our multichannel inventory management software manages inventory activities and gives you a wider view of your business:
- Create multiple bills of materials (BOMs), covering each product you offer
- Add variants for individual BOMs, and notes about product details your production team should know
- Track raw material inventory at all times, with real time updates based on existing orders
- Prioritise orders based on material you have on-hand, and plan ahead with automated reorder points
- Keep an eye on the cost of materials with our moving average cost feature