Create products and sell them smarter with multichannel inventory management software
Clear organization for materials, inventory, and sales
Scale your business with Katana and keep inventory under control
As your business grows, and you start expanding your reach, it’s smart to start both inventory tracking and inventory forecasting. This helps you understand which of your products are most in demand, which may need to be discontinued, and how to plan ahead for spikes in orders.
Here’s how our multichannel inventory management software manages inventory activities and gives you a wider view of your business:
- Create multiple bills of materials (BOMs), covering each product you offer
- Add variants for individual BOMs, and notes about product details your production team should know
- Track raw material inventory at all times, with real time updates based on existing orders
- Prioritise orders based on material you have on-hand, and plan ahead with automated reorder points
- Keep an eye on the cost of materials with our moving average cost feature
Combine multichannel selling with inventory and order management for increased revenue
Expanding your reach across multiple marketplaces allows you to put your products in front of an ever-growing audience. Katana helps you sell on multiple online marketplaces, with native integrations with both Shopify and WooCommerce, and a range of third party options including marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and Etsy, among others.
Here’s how our integrations help put your business out there:
- Take advantage of native integrations with Shopify and WooCommerce for simple syncing of production and sales data
- Use our third-party e-commerce integrations to add product listings to a wider range of online stores
- Manage your business’ finances with our integrated accounting software – QuickBooks Online and Xero
- Connect to alternative accounting softwares via our Katana API
- Investigate all of our integrations to see which could work best for your business
Send orders across the globe, no matter where the order came from
Along with our integrations mentioned above, we also offer shipping integrations to make sure your products arrive with your customers safely and on time. No matter which shipping carrier you choose, you’ll get excellent service and automatic inventory syncing between Katana and our partners.
Here’s a bit more detail about our four shipping third-party integrations:
- 2Ship helps you automate shipping with a super simple connection process
- Outvio offers a number of advantages and features to make shipping easy
- ShippyPro helps you scale your business and increase delivery speed
- Shiptheory allows you save hours of work every single week
Inventory management software that integrates with your favorite e-commerce sites for simpler sales
From native integrations to codeless templates or fully customizable API integrations
Katana cloud ERP software’s batch production features give users access to the API, allowing you to create custom workflows and connect your business apps to manage your sales, manufacturing, and accounting all on one platform. Automate data transfers between the services you use to level up efficiency. Take a look at our API documentation to learn more.
With Katana, we can track products, build recipes for materials, and set reorder points as well. That was one thing that was very difficult to manage — raw material inventory — for example, how many black t-shirts do I need to order? That was the main reason why we selected Katana.”
With Katana, we can more effectively see and follow inventory levels, and have recipes and bills of materials (BOMs) for our manufactured products that let us follow the manufacturing status throughout the whole production cycle.”
We need to ask for multiple custom things – what the product will be used for, and who’ll be the end-user; we need these questions answered to build the custom products. This is why WooCommerce has been the optimal solution, and connecting it to Katana was pretty flawless.”
We needed something more than just a spreadsheet but we didn’t like to pay a crazy amount for a system we wouldn’t fully use. Tracking inventory and what stage it is in has been incredibly helpful. It’s helped our team have a clearer delineation of the order of operations for each product in our catalog.”
Yes, you can monitor stock levels via barcode scanning across multiple warehouses.
You can also use Katana’s Shop Floor App for remote warehouse management.
Yes, and depending on your industry, we’d definitely recommend it.
This also extends to the barcode scanning mentioned above, as you track batches of products via their barcode.
You can head to our pricing page to see the annual and per month cost of each of Katana’s plans.
You’ll also have the option to hit ‘Start free trial’ and test Katana out for 14 days to see if we’re a suitable fit for your business, with no credit card required.
Yes, you can use your data within Katana to generate inventory reports and get a clear view of your business’ performance over time.
It’s not called enterprise resource planning software for no reason 😉