The API will allow you to seize the initiative to create your own integrations between all your business apps and Katana, so you can:
- Synchronize your SO’s automatically from your e-commerce channels, CRM, and accounting solutions
- Perform one-time import of historical SO data
- Import all your products (including the variants), customer, and suppliers’ details
What are the benefits of using API?
We’ve identified three values in which taking advantage of the API can benefit your business:
- Enable. Using the API is going to help you expand upon the capabilities of existing Katana integrations and integrate all your other applications too.
- Empower. The API is going to give you the tools to use your applications to the fullest, allowing you to scale your business with better decision-making from improved visibility.
- Efficiency. Automate workflows that you currently handle manually and use API as an onboarding tool to import historical data.
If you want to get started on your journey to automation, you can head over to the Developer portal here.
Alternatively, if coding isn’t your strong suit, we have put together a directory of integration partners who can help you with the heavy lifting!
NOTE: If you’re interested in becoming an integration partner, be sure to check out how to become one. If you have any questions, such as how to outsource building custom integrations, be sure to check out our Knowledge Base article or shoot us an email, and we’ll be more than glad to answer them.
And until next time, Happy manufacturing.