Katana’s newly updated integration with Integromat makes it even easier to set up custom integrations and automation without writing a single line of code, and it’s now available to all Katana users.
Regardless of your Katana plan, you can access automation and e-commerce platforms that were previously unavailable. Best of all, Katana’s API workflows are accessible without the need of a developer, making it easy to run your business smarter and more efficiently.
What is Integromat?
Integromat is a powerful integration platform that allows you to visualize, design, and automate workflows in mere minutes. The integration seamlessly connects apps and services to simplify automation. Instead of manually dealing with repeating tasks, Integromat automates your workflow so you can concentrate on activities that help you grow and manage your manufacturing business.
Where Katana’s integration with Integromat started
Initially, the Integromat integration was only available to Advanced plan users, and it included:
- Integration to apps and services that Katana doesn’t have a native integration with or otherwise aren’t available via Zapier
- Importing of products, customers, and sales orders from e-commerce or CRM platform and syncing sales order fulfillment statuses back to the originating system
- Getting notified about sales order changes (created, updated, or deleted) in Katana and sending this data to other systems
- Sending inventory data to e-commerce, CRM, and other platforms
- Connecting Katana with a broad range of task management tools and more
Updates to the Integromat integration
Katana’s integration with Integromat has evolved and grown since it was first launched, making it able to now:
- Import your sales orders in multiple currencies
- Send sales orders to a shipping platform or update the sales order with a tracking number and URL
- Synchronize your materials, customers, products, suppliers, and variants from Katana to another system
In addition, the integration is now available to all users, regardless of plan. You can use it to build your custom connections or take advantage of existing ones such as:
How to integrate Integromat with your Katana account
To begin automating tasks with Integromat, you first need to create what Integromat calls a Scenario. A Scenario describes how data should be transferred and transformed between connected apps and services. Once a Scenario is created, it will look for new data in the specified app or service, then Integromat will execute the task for you.
Take a look at our Knowledge Base guide on getting started with Integromat, and keep an eye on our blog and your email for further updates to Integromat and other tools and apps.