GetApp and Software Advice have again recognized Katana, after acknowledging our manufacturing software for two years running in 2021 and 2022, they’ve given us two badges for order management.
GetApp has recognized Katana as ‘Category Leaders’ for order management, and Software Advice as ‘FrontRunners’.
What’s different about Katana’s order management?
Thanks for asking. Here are a few of the crucial order management features you get with Katana Cloud Manufacturing:
- Multi-channel sales order management – Connect all your e-commerce, point-of-sale, and B2B sales channels to Katana using native integrations and API
- Real-time tracking – Keep up with your orders and their progress in real-time with Katana’s real-time master planner
- Inventory management – Know how many materials and finished products you have in stock, and quickly identify low stock levels to avoid stockouts and adjust to changing demand
- Superb shipping – Use Katana’s excellent shipping integrations to streamline your order fulfilment process
- Data-driven decisions – Use Katana Sales Insights to keep an eye on your revenue, profit, cost, and average order values
Along with order management, Katana offers you a full view of your business in a single platform, while integrating with the software you already know and love. You can try it out free for two weeks to get a better look if it would fit your manufacturing business.
GetApp is an online resource for businesses exploring SaaS products and allows users to compare software products side-by-side easily. GetApp features detailed product data, research, insights, trends, and validated user reviews, giving software buyers the tools they need to make informed decisions for their organization.
Category Leaders rankings highlight top-ranked North American software products based on ratings from end-users in five key areas: ease of use, value for money, functionality, customer support, and likelihood to recommend.
About Software Advice
Software Advice compares software options for your business, so you don’t have to trawl the internet.
Software Advice completes in-depth research into different software, so users can find the perfect tools for their business within 15-minutes and, best of all, it’s absolutely free.
The FrontRunners methodology uses recent, published user reviews to score products on two primary dimensions: Usability on the x-axis and Customer Satisfaction on the y-axis.
- FrontRunners constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Software Advice or its affiliates.
- Category Leaders constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, GetApp or its affiliates.