Sick of dealing with the repetitive process of handling manual shipping orders? Using our latest integration with Shiptheory, you can now automatically generate shipping labels without re-entering order details. Once you’ve added an order to Katana, the automated workflow will create labels that you can use for printing. You can also set up flexible shipping rules based on the destination, weight, value, product SKUs, etc., which can be sent to carriers.
How can Shiptheory improve your business processes?
Automating your non-business critical processes is a great way to free up your time to focus on growing your business. Using integration solutions to connect manufacturing, e-commerce, and shipping saves you hours so that your whole team can focus on more crucial concerns.
With this integration, you can:
- Automate printing label creating: entering order details to Katana syncs them with Shiptheory and makes the relevant labels
- Shipping information in one place: find all your carrier and label information under one intuitive user interface
- Overview of manufacturing and shipping metrics: access Shiptheory’s live inventory management, displaying fulfilled orders and shipments
- Convenient international shipping: Shiptheory works with the world’s largest international carriers and includes customs documentation
In addition, you can create and configure shipping rules based on order value, weight, and destination to help streamline the shipping process.
What’s coming up next?
We’ll always be working to add more features and updates to improve your Katana experience and here’s what we have planned in the next few months:
- Barcode labels printing
- Custom PDF editor for all print templates
- Contract manufacturing