Analyze inventory data with Katana and Easy Insight
You can now create reports and dashboards based on your Katana inventory data by integrating with Easy Insight.
Easy Insight is a powerful and user-friendly business intelligence tool that easily integrates with Katana via the API. In March, we launched an integration with Easy Insight that enabled you to analyze your sales data.
We recently added inventory data to the Katana API, which means not only do you have better insights into your sales. But, you can also analyze and create custom dashboards from inventory data in your Katana account with Easy Insight.
You can create your custom reports or use one of our pre-made templates for:
- Inventory demand — showing average demand and days of inventory in stock
- Inventory overview — shows your inventory list, the value of your stock, quantities in stock, committed, expected, and more
- Inventory analysis — calculation of ABC classes of your inventory so you can free up capital from your slow-moving or dead stock
By connecting Easy Insight to Katana, you can quickly access pre-built dashboards, edit the existing reports or create your own using Katana data. If our premade templates do not fit your needs, Easy Insight team is happy to help you with customizing reports to find the best solution for your business. This will enable you to:
- Make better business decisions by making sense of the inventory data
- Build automated inventory reports and dashboards to get an accurate overview of your business
- Visualize inventory data through charts, tables, calendars, etc.
Easy Insight already provides access to report templates with the initial launch, like new customers by month, revenue breakdown by customers, products, categories, and more. This latest update is sure to take your business analytics to the next level.
Sounds like something you need? Setting it up is just a few clicks away.
For now, Katana’s Easy Insight integration can access your sales and inventory data. As we continue developing our API, you can expect more functionalities like analytics for purchase and manufacturing orders soon. If you have any questions about Katana’s API or Easy Insight integration, please feel free to contact us.