International selling made easy with multicurrency support
With Katana’s latest update, you can get all the accurate sales data you need with multicurrency conversion support for all your sales channels.
Using multiple currencies to manage sales orders from around the world? With Katana’s latest update, you can get all the accurate sales data you need with multicurrency conversion support for all your sales channels.
If you sell internationally and use currencies aside from your base currency, you can set up default conversions depending on your customers’ preferences. Generate sales orders in any global currency and automatically calculate conversions based on the day rate via API. With this new feature, you can:
- Sell in the currency your customers prefer
- Automate currency conversions based on daily rates thanks to Katana’s API setup with OXR
- Get multicurrency support for your Shopify and WooCommerce stores
- Get multicurrency support for your Quickbooks Online or Xero accounting
- Keep track of inventory values in your factory’s base currency
- Access multicurrency features with Katana API
Want to learn more? Read our Knowledge Base guide to access all the information you need to get started.
What’s coming up next?
Multicurrency support for sales orders is just the first step. In the following weeks, our team will release the same functionality for manufacturers purchasing using multiple currencies. Soon you’ll be able to:
- Set default purchase prices based on the currency your suppliers prefer
- Make purchases in the currency your suppliers use
- Eliminate the need to manually convert currencies when receiving stock
Until then, happy selling!