Do you like being amongst the first ones to make sure you get to influence the way forward? Are you the QA Engineer who wants to play a part in designing and implementing the framework and processes for providing a high-quality product for our amazing customers? Well, our Quality Engineering team is about to start growing now and we’re on a mission to finding passionate people to join the team.
As a valued member of our top-notch product development team, you will be carrying out analysis, designing, building and running quality tests for Katana products and ensuring that we can be embarrassingly proud of the quality of our products.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and passionate QA Engineer who lives and breathes for quality and cares about providing the highest quality product for our customers. You’re the perfect candidate if you are comfortable with designing and using both manual and automated tests, have experience in software development and working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Actively participating in the product development process;
- Working closely together with the Product team to understand the product requirements;
- Creating and designing acceptance scenarios for each product feature;
- Writing and using e2e acceptance and UI tests;
- Perform manual exploratory testing;
- Identifying, analysing and reporting quality issues.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer for web-based applications, ideally for Saas products;
- Good understanding of the entire development process and in-depth knowledge of testing processes and practices;
- Strong experience in test organisation, test design, test execution and reporting;
- Skilled in test automation using e2e test automation tools (Cypress, TestCafe etc);
- Experience in working with CI;
What we’re offering:
- Growth experience at the fastest-growing manufacturing startup in the world;
- Opportunity to make real impact in the area where Industry 4.0 and Direct-to-Consumer transformation is in full swing;
- Opportunity to work with a motivated and talented international team;
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort);
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a result driven team) with occasional visits to the main office in Tallinn (and going out with other katanauts);
- A team-vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days;
- Sports compensation.
Ready to go?
Nice! Apply via MeetFrank HERE. Or send us a short intro + CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Use the subject "QA Engineer" and hit us up here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll then get back to you.
Who are we?
Katana is the #1 modern manufacturing & inventory software for growing businesses. We’re reinventing the old-school ERP manufacturing software for SME’s globally. We are creating a generational SaaS that modernizes inventory and production management for B2B and Direct-to-Consumer manufacturers. Our mission is to turn the small manufacturer into a smart manufacturer.
With our recently closed $11 million in funding through our leading investor VC Atomico, we are on a rocket ship trajectory, with aspirations to dominate the manufacturing industry for years to come. If looking to make an immediate impact and difference in this new wave of manufacturing come join us today.