Are you the greatest Product Marketing specialist around but we just have not met you yet? Can you imagine yourself coordinating and executing effective go-to-market plans? Are you ready to jump on Katana's rocketship during the take-off?
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Product Marketer to join our Tallinn office.
Your responsibility is to showcase Katana’s unique product values across all channels and customer segments. You’re the one making sure the constant product updates and value Katana delivers is communicated the right way to the right audience.
In short - you’ll be the master of making manufacturers across the globe fall in 💙 with Katana.
Who are we?
Katana is reinventing the old-school ERP manufacturing software for SME’s globally. We are creating generational SaaS that modernizes inventory and production management for B2B and Direct-to-Consumer Manufacturers. Our mission is to turn the small manufacturer into a smart manufacturer. Here are just a few examples of our beloved customers: Woola, Gorilla Spirits, ONYX Motorbikes.
Katana’s customer base is growing rapidly, and the same goes for our product – we are launching a new feature or update almost every week. This calls for more precise communication of the right values at the right time. This is where you come in.
What will my typical week look like?
- You will be joining as a part of our marketing team and be supported by the Product Marketing Manager on daily basis.
- You will begin by coordinating and executing go-to-market plans for product updates.
- Later, you will also assist in researching customer needs, product usage, competitors, market opportunities.
- You will work closely with our Product Managers, Copywriters and Designers to make sure we get out the most relevant message for our target audience.
- You will play an integral role in developing and nurturing the relationship between our customers, product and marketing teams.
- You will learn a lot about our amazing customers who make everything from furniture and cosmetics to electronics and industrial goods.
Is it for me?
Definitely! If you:
- Have a background in tech marketing (perfect if in B2B / SaaS) and/or experience with executing go-to-market plans.
- Are fluent in English, on a professional level.
- Love seeing that your work makes an instant impact on our and our customer business.
- Are proactive and always wondering if there’s anything else you could do to achieve an even better result.
- Are a people-person and can communicate between teams to make sure everyone’s on the same page.
- Thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
What do I get in return?
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort.)
- Growth opportunities inside the company.
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a result driven team.)
- Proper equipment (can’t really do proper marketing without a proper MacBook, can you?)
- A team-vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days
- Health and sports compensation
Ready to go?
Nice! Apply via MeetFrank HERE. Or send us a short intro + CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Use the subject "Product Marketing" and hit us up here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll then get back to you.
Deadline: 21st of February.