Are you a Product Designer eager to deliver an exceptional user experience? Do you have a genuine interest into how things are made? Jump on Katana's rocketship during the take-off!
Who are we looking for?
Katana is growing its Design Team and looking for a talented Product Designer to join our team in Tallinn with the option to work remotely.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented self-starter who is passionate about creating good user experiences by doing research, ideating solutions and testing prototypes on real users. You are motivated by solving complex design problems and are able to zoom into details, as well as look at the big picture and see the long perspective.
It is not only about designing software — you get to know and see how real physical products are made by talking to and visiting our exciting customers. Do you know you could order a maple bacon ice cream for your dog? Or how to build tactical antenna systems? Or even how a rapid covid testing lab works? In addition to helping manufacturers be better, you will get a peek into their colorful world!
Who are we?
Katana is reinventing the old-school ERP manufacturing software for SME’s globally. We are creating generational SaaS that modernizes inventory and production management for B2B and Direct-to-Consumer Manufacturers. Our mission is to turn the small manufacturer into a smart manufacturer. Here are just a few examples of our beloved customers: Woola, Gorilla Spirits, ONYX Motorbikes.
Katana’s customer base is growing rapidly, and the same goes for our product – we are releasing a new feature or update almost every week. This calls for an exceptional product design and well-thought-out user experience. This is where you come in.
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of experience in product design;
- Proficiency in design tools (Sketch, Abstract, Invision, etc.);
- Great communication and presentation skills in English;
- Systems thinking and analytical reasoning;
- Attention to detail with understanding the context;
- Genuine interest in how stuff is made.
What do I get in return?
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort);
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a result driven team);
- Proper equipment;
- A team-vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days;
- Sports compensation;
- Brand new office in the Noblessner district.
Ready to go?
Nice! Apply via MeetFrank HERE. Or send us a short cover letter, CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio if it is available online. Use the subject "Product Designer" and hit us up here: email@example.com.
We'll then get back to you.