Katana’s customer acquisition is heavily dependent SEO and organic traffic. And, as we’ve just raised our $11M Series A we're looking for an Organic Growth Lead / Senior SEO Manager to strategically guide Katana through the next exciting phases of organic growth. We are currently going through a brand refresh and a new website will be launched May 2021.
This is where you come in.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced Organic Growth Lead / Senior SEO Manager to join and strategically lead our customer acquisition via SEO and other organic channels (review sites, app stores etc). Experience in a post-Series A SaaS is a bonus.
Our aim is to bring on board an Organic Growth Lead / Senior SEO Manager who is a strategical leader in all topics related to SEO and organic growth. Organic Growth Lead / Senior SEO Manager will have a team of SEO professionals to work together with in developing and executing the strategy. Leading in Katana also means leading by example – rolling up your sleeves and doing the work together with your team is the key to making sure we grow as planned. And with your experience - hopefully even faster than planned!
Organic Growth Lead / Senior SEO Manager is reporting directly to CMO.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and executing an organic growth strategy together with your team;
- Developing organic acquisition channels – SEO, review sites and app stores;
- Making sure your team always has the most accurate business goals in sight;
- Building an infrastructure of tools and analytics for organic channels to make sure the team can make the best decisions based on the best data (supported by our Marketing Data Analyst);
- Leading and training your team to become the best at what they do and help them continuously grow as professionals;
- Budget planning;
- Managing short-term and long-term goals;
- Being the voice of organic growth in Katana and coordinating cross team work where needed.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Proven track record of successfully leading an SEO team in a SaaS business and generating business growth;
- Taking ownership and responsibility of your strategy and tactics;
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and be an example to your team;
- Data-driven and hungry for results;
- Motivated by seeing an instant impact from your work.
What we’re offering:
- Growth experience at the fastest-growing manufacturing startup in the world;
- Opportunity to make real impact in the area where Industry 4.0 and Direct-to-Consumer transformation is in full swing;
- Opportunity to work with a motivated and talented international team;
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort);
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a result driven team) with occasional visits to the main office in Tallinn (and going out with other katanauts);
- A team-vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days;
- Sports compensation.
Ready to go?
Nice! Apply via MeetFrank HERE. Or send us a short intro + CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Use the subject "Organic Growth Lead" and hit us up here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll then get back to you.
Who are we?
Katana is the #1 modern manufacturing & inventory software for growing businesses. We’re reinventing the old-school ERP manufacturing software for SME’s globally. We are creating a generational SaaS that modernizes inventory and production management for B2B and Direct-to-Consumer manufacturers. Our mission is to turn the small manufacturer into a smart manufacturer.
With our recently closed $11 million in funding through our leading investor VC Atomico, we are on a rocket ship trajectory, with aspirations to dominate the manufacturing industry for years to come. If looking to make an immediate impact and difference in this new wave of manufacturing come join us today.