Are you a Designer eager to bring Katana's visual communication to a brand new level? Do you have a genuine interest into how things are made? Jump on Katana's rocketship during the take-off!
Who are we looking for?
Katana is growing its Design Team and looking for a talented Marketing Designer to join our team in Tallinn with the option to work remotely.
We are looking for a self-starter with good taste who is passionate about creating beautiful on-brand visuals. As the first marketing designer on the team, you will have a strong impact on our brand and how it is implemented across the organization. You are motivated by making all visual communication look elegant, thought-through and always like Katana.
It is not only about making perfect visuals. You get to peek into the colorful world of manufacturers and the exciting products that they make. Do you know you could order a maple bacon ice cream for your dog? Or how to build tactical antenna systems? Or even how a rapid covid testing lab works? It is up to you to decide how we envision the modern makers to our audience — illustrations, animations, video or maybe even AR/VR?
Who are we?
Katana is reinventing the old-school ERP manufacturing software for SME’s globally. We are creating generational SaaS that modernizes inventory and production management for B2B and Direct-to-Consumer Manufacturers. Our mission is to turn the small manufacturer into a smart manufacturer. Here are just a few examples of our beloved customers: Woola, Gorilla Spirits, ONYX Motorbikes.
Katana’s customer base is growing rapidly, and the same goes for our product – we are releasing a new feature or update almost every week. This calls for an exceptional visual communication. This is where you come in.
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of experience in marketing design;
- Proficiency in design tools (Adobe CS, Sketch, Abstract, etc.);
- Great taste and elegant style with a sense of humour;
- Attention to detail while understanding the context;
- Communication and presentation skills in English;
- Genuine interest in how stuff is made.
What do I get in return?
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort);
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a result driven team);
- Proper equipment;
- A team-vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days;
- Sports compensation;
- Brand new office in the Noblessner district.
Ready to go?
Nice! Apply via MeetFrank here. Or send us a short cover letter, CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile and a link to your portfolio if it is available online. Use the subject "Marketing Designer" and hit us up at email@example.com.
We'll then get back to you.