Are you the best Marketing Data Analyst around, but we just haven’t met before? We’d be happy to meet you now!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a kick-ass Marketing Data Analyst to join our Tallinn office.
Your domain is to make sure everybody on the marketing team is always provided with high-quality data and help the team with identifying opportunities for scaling. As we’ve just raised our $11M Series A, we're looking for someone with high ambitions and a good track record to make sure we continuously level up in the coming years.
Who are we?
Katana is reinventing the old-school ERP manufacturing software for SME’s globally. We are creating generational SaaS that modernizes inventory and production management for B2B and Direct-to-Consumer Manufacturers. Our mission is to turn the small manufacturer into a smart manufacturer. Here are just a few examples of our beloved customers: Woola, Gorilla Spirits,ONYX Motorbikes.
With our recently closed $11 million USD in funding through our leading investor VC Atomico, we are on a rocket ship trajectory, with aspirations to dominate the manufacturing industry for years to come. If you're looking to make an immediate impact and difference in this new wave of manufacturing - come join us today.
What will my typical week look like?
- Setting up and improving marketing analytics infrastructure
- Creating and improving dashboards and reporting to make the data come alive
- Helping team members to see between the lines and behind the numbers by providing actionable insight
- Translating the insight into input for new marketing activities and tests
Is it for me?
Definitely! If you:
- Have a nice track record in marketing analytics
- Are familiar with well-known data and marketing platforms (we have some in place we expect you to bring in the knowledge and try new things where needed)
- Are fluent in English, on a professional level
- Love seeing that your work makes an instant impact on the company
- Are proactive and always wondering if there’s anything else you could do to improve results
What do I get in return?
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort.)
- Growth opportunities inside the company.
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a result driven team.)
- Proper equipment
- A team-vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days
- Health and sports compensation
Ready to go?
Nice! We prefer you apply via MeetFrank HERE.
Or send us a short intro + CV / link to your LinkedIn profile. Use the subject "Marketing Data" and hit us up here: email@example.com
. We'll then get back to you. Deadline: 13th of April.
We'll then get back to you.