Are you the best Email Marketing Specialist around, but we just haven’t met before? We’d be happy to meet you now!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a kick-ass Email Marketing Specialist to join our Tallinn office.
Your domain is to make sure we use the full potential of email marketing to grow and retain our customer base. And, as we’ve just raised our $11M Series A, we're looking for someone with a good track record to make sure we continuously level up in the coming years.
Who are we?
Katana is reinventing the old-school ERP manufacturing software for SME’s globally. We are creating generational SaaS that modernizes inventory and production management for B2B and Direct-to-Consumer Manufacturers. Our mission is to turn the small manufacturer into a smart manufacturer. Here are just a few examples of our beloved customers: Woola, Gorilla Spirits,ONYX Motorbikes.
With our recently closed $11 million USD in funding through our leading investor VC Atomico, we are on a rocket ship trajectory, with aspirations to dominate the manufacturing industry for years to come. If you're looking to make an immediate impact and difference in this new wave of manufacturing - come join us today.
What will my typical week look like?
In short: doing everything you can with email marketing to acquire and retain our beloved customers. In more detail:
- Defining and segmenting audiences in different lifecycle phases
- Running email experiments - Plan. Launch. Measure. Kill or scale. Repeat.
- Building and scaling automated email campaigns
- Data analysis to identify opportunities and areas to improve
- Finding and learning about new channels besides the good ol’ email where we can smoothly slide into the DMs of potential customers
Is it for me?
Definitely! If you:
- Have a track record in running email marketing campaigns (preferably in a SaaS or tech company)
- Are familiar with marketing automation and email marketing platforms
- Are fluent in English, on a professional level
- Love seeing that your work makes an instant impact on the company
- Are proactive and always wondering if there’s anything else you could do to achieve an even better result
To make sure you succeed, we have a supportive team including:
- Marketing designers
- Marketing analytics specialists
What do I get in return?
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort.)
- Growth opportunities inside the company.
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a result driven team.)
- Proper equipment
- A team-vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days
- Health and sports compensation
Ready to go?
Nice! We prefer you apply via MeetFrank HERE.
Or send us a short intro + CV / link to your LinkedIn profile. Use the subject "Email Marketing" and hit us up here: firstname.lastname@example.org
. We'll then get back to you. Deadline: 13th of April.
We'll then get back to you.