Are you an exceptional communicator capable of instilling trust of the user? Are you ready to be the front-line soldier and leave an immediate impact on Katana’s Customer Experience? We are on the lookout for a Support Consultant for the Chat Team in Estonia.
Who are we?
Katana is reinventing the old-school ERP manufacturing software for SME’s globally. We are creating generational SaaS that modernizes inventory and production management for B2B and Direct-to-Consumer Manufacturers. Our mission is to turn the small manufacturer into a smart manufacturer.
Who are we looking for?
Katana is expanding its customer-facing Chat Team and is looking for an experienced Customer Support Consultant to join our team in Tallinn office.
We’re looking for a customer-centric self-starter who is passionate about human interaction, developing long-standing customer relationships, and fiends on delivering the best customer experience possible. You are motivated by learning and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You’re an entrepreneur at heart who has a knack for making difficult things easy to understand and loves finding solutions to complex issues.
What is Customer Experience at Katana like?
As a part of our mission, delivering a world-class Customer Experience is just as important as delivering a world-class product. In fact, it is at the core of everything we do.
Our Customer Experience team is fully distributed across multiple time-zones between the Europe and North America and is incredibly passionate about our customers, learning from each other and creating a culture of inclusion that empowers everybody to grow both professionally in their role and as a person.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Customer Support Consultant you assist leads, trial users, and paying users with their queries. This role requires you to offer workflow suggestions, find solutions to unique problems, guide users in the app to showcase features that enable our customers to be successful, troubleshoot and follow up on technical problems working with our product teams and collecting feedback for feature requests and improvement suggestions.
To be successful in this role, you must be an excellent communicator who is able to earn the trust of our users. As a front-line team member, your impact on the Customer Experience at Katana will establish and continue our company’s reputation of being at the forefront of excellent customer service in our industry.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Respond to our customer inquiries in a timely and correct way via chat and/or video mediums to give solutions to their unique problems while build a long-lasting and sustainable trust with Katana users in the Customer Experience.
- Offer workflow suggestions to enable customers to better use Katana as well as investigate new solutions with respect to apps that help our customers expand and succeed in their business.
- Work in a cross-functional way with other teams (product, marketing, & engineering) to continuously contribute to the feedback loop that improves Katana’s product on a whole; helping identify technical issues that get reported to product teams and engineering; and logging feature requests in both user votes as well as user context to provide suggestions on product improvements.
- Contribute to and improve the overall internal support workflows within the Customer Experience team by working closely with Sales, Onboarding, Partnerships and Customer Success.
- Offer workflow suggestions to enable customers to better use Katana as well as investigate new solutions with respect to apps that help our customers expand and succeed.
What values will help you succeed in this role?
- Empathy: For your customers and your colleagues;
- Team Player: Always getting your teammates’ backs;
- Humbleness: Not the one to let your ego get in the way;
- Taking ownership: Being reliable and seeing things through;
- A love for jokes: Because you love to have a good time.
What are the requirements for the role?
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role in SaaS business;
- Background in Manufacturing and Inventory Management is preferred;
- Familiarity with industry leading business tools used in E-Commerce, Accounting, Inventory Management, Order Management, Shipping and Fulfillment is a plus;
- Experience working independently and collaboratively in a fully remote environment is a plus; and
- Familiarity with popular tools such as Intercom, Pipedrive, Recurly, Jira, Confluence & Slack.
What do I get in return?
- The best group of people in the world (aka, the coolest teammates!) and great working environment in a brand new office in Noblessner district, Tallinn.
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort.)
- Equipment you need to succeed (we will hook you up!);
- An amazing customer-base with the coolest manufacturers from all industries;
- Numerous opportunities to participate on new initiatives as Katana grows;
- The flexibility that comes with working remotely on a fully distributed team.
How to I progress at Katana?
Katana’s future is wide open! Working as a Support Consultant on our Customer Experience team will enable you many paths in your career, for example:
- Become a product expert and become a part of our extended Customer Experience team (as onboarding manager or customer success manager)
- Grow as a subject matter expert (specializing in certain industries or technical expertise and become a mentor for your teammates)
- Work towards leadership role within the Customer Experience Organization (technical, operational or people-orientated)
- Because of the cross-functional nature of our role, you will get exposure to other areas in the business for further career growth opportunities.
How to apply?
We prefer you apply via MeetFrank HERE. Alternatively, you can send us a short intro + CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Use the subject "Support Consultant (Tallinn)" and hit us up here: email@example.com.
We'll then get back to you.
Deadline: 19th of February