Are you a Product Manager eager to deliver a world class product for our loved customers? Do you have a genuine interest in how things are made? Jump on Katana's rocketship during the take-off!
Who are we looking for?
Katana is growing its Product Management team and looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager with high level expertise in Finance & Accounting to join our team in Tallinn with the option to work remotely.
We’re looking for a highly driven self-starter who is passionate about creating a world-class product for our customers by connecting with our customers, doing research and delivering solutions that make our customers’ lives easier. You understand the world of finance and accounting in depth, have a background with accounting systems in manufacturing and you can translate our customer needs into a great product. You are motivated by solving customer challenges and are able to zoom into details, as well as look at the big picture and see the long perspective.
Who are we?
Katana is the #1 modern manufacturing & inventory software for growing businesses. Customers automate workflows with Katana’s visual interface and smart auto-booking engine, which allows them to prioritize orders and see the availability of raw materials & finished goods in real-time. Easily create bills of materials for your products and their variants, gain multichannel inventory visibility, and floor-level control. Seamless integrations with Shopify, WooCommerce, QuickBooks, Xero, and more.
Katana’s customer base is growing rapidly, and the same goes for our product – we are releasing a new feature or update almost every week. This calls for an exceptional product management and well-thought-out user experience. This is where you come in.
With our recently closed $11 million USD in funding through our leading investor VC Atomico, we are on a rocket ship trajectory, with aspirations to dominate the manufacturing industry for years to come. If looking to make an immediate impact and difference in this new wave of manufacturing come join us today.
What do we expect from you?
- Expertise in finance & accounting and experience with manufacturing specific accounting systems;
- Previous experience in product or project management;
- Skilled at managing product requirements;
- Skilled at agile processes and practices;
- Comfortable with speaking and writing in English;
- Proficiency in using product management and analytical tools.
What do I get in return?
- Growth experience at the fastest-growing manufacturing startup in the world;
- Opportunity to work with a motivated and talented international team at the hottest new place in Tallinn - Noblessner;
- Opportunity to have a real impact in the area where Industry 4.0 and Direct-to-Consumer transformation is in full swing;
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort);
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a result driven team);
- A team-vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days;
- Sports compensation.
Ready to go?
Nice! Apply via MeetFrank HERE. Or send us a short intro + CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Use the subject "Accounting Product Manager" and hit us up here: email@example.com.
We'll then get back to you.